Type of Position: Technology
Job Number: 2863
HireBetter has been retained to identify an IT Administrator for a leading manufacturer of consumer-packaged goods products in the Austin, TX area. Our client designs and delivers industry leading, award winning products known for their engineering, aesthetic and design qualities.
The IT Administrator reports directly to the CFO. As the IT Administrator you will manage all technical related tasks and work closely with the IT Director to ensure a smooth transition in relocation from New York to Austin.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Provide technical support across the company; diagnose and solve hardware/software faults
- Set up accounts for new users
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary
- Test new technology
- Assist with the technology side of new initiatives across departments (marketing, customer service, sales, logistics)
- Protect customer data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands
- Two to three years of experience in an IT position
- Must have experience working with both PC and MAC
- Possess knowledge in current technological advancements and trends
- Internal customer service skills and the ability to work with people at all levels across the organization
- Experience with NetSuite
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MSOffice
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U. S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.