4300 South Congress Avenue
Type of Position: Human Resources
Job Number: 2679
HireBetter has been retained to identify a Human Resource Manager for a leading commercial services company in Austin, TX. Our client has serviced the Austin and San Antonio markets for over four decades offering commercial service segments in HVAC, refrigeration, electrical and plumbing. Our client’ s culture is a family-like atmosphere where a high degree of collaboration and teamwork is exhibited.
The Human Resource Manager reports directly to the CFO and will be instrumental in the growth of the company as a strategic business partner and advisor. You will have the opportunity to define and drive the direction of our client’ s hiring as the company grows to meet new demands. You will use your experience in full-cycle recruiting to lead, mentor and train a solid and high-performing employee base.
- Manage payroll function
- Create, implement and manage a collaborative recruiting plan for hiring professional service technicians using strategic recruiting and retention practices
- Research, develop and lead training to foster a growth and development plan with career mapping, certifications and continued education
- Serve as an internal business partner with hiring managers to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies with department heads to evaluate talent needs for current and future growth. Assist in writing job descriptions and placing ads
- Perform background checks, organize interviews, conduct reference calls and partner with business heads to create a seamless process for onboarding
- Develop, implement and make recommendations to executive team regarding compensation and benefit plans
- Develop programs to enhance employee relations and offer employee support to each staff member
- Stay connected to the competitive landscape, including trends in recruiting and compensation
- Maintain and revise company handbook on policies and procedures
- Consult and evaluate outside vendors and resources to create a partnership that encompasses a strategic human capital program to ensure continued growth and meets strategic business objectives
- Create and implement processes for performance review evaluations to be utilized companywide. Oversee exit interviews
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent
- Five plus years of progressive experience in a human resources capacity
- Bachelor’ s degree in a related field
- Experience with payroll software
- Experienced in all areas of full-cycle recruiting
- Proficient in MSOffice Suite and applicant tracking systems
- Experience in developing a formal talent acquisition process and systems
- Able to embody a culture and communicate persuasively to prospective talent
- Skilled decision maker with an honest, direct communication style
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants wile responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U. S. mush possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.