Type of Position: Marketing
Job Number: 2849
HireBetter has been retained to identify a Graphic Designer for a leading manufacturer of consumer-packaged goods products in the Austin, TX area. Our client designs and delivers industry leading, award winning products known for their engineering, aesthetic and design qualities.
The Graphic Designer reports directly to the Senior Graphic Designer. As the Graphic Designer, you will contribute to design projects from conception to delivery. You will work on a multitude of projects to include; print/digital advertisements, brochures, corporate identity, business cards, email design, website/photography touch-ups, promotional displays, signage and event design.
- Superior and proven attention to detail
- Ability to perform tasks quickly and under tight deadlines
- Ability to create a consistent look and feel that is on brand
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to prioritize assignments
- Ability to articulate your ideas to a broad audience
- Must have a bachelor’ s degree with a minimum of 5 years of graphic design experience
- Must be an expert with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Illustration skills are a plus
- Web design and coding skills are a plus
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U. S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.