210 East 8th Street
Type of Position: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 2742
The Role: FP&A Senior Analyst
Location: Fort Worth, TX
HireBetter has been retained to identify an FP&A Senior Analyst for one of the nation’ s largest tech-enabled providers of land services. Our client was founded in 2010 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas.
The FP&A Senior Analyst role reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer and works directly with the senior management team and across areas of the business. Our client’ s senior executives often need to be equipped with information that is not readily available and requires resourcefulness and creativity. At times, you will be the liaison between finance, sales, operations and IT to collect, organize and analyze data relevant to operating the business. This role is responsible for addressing complex problems, identifying and analyzing relevant information and making appropriate recommendations.
- Support the design and development of the Company’ s planning activities including strategic plans, annual budgets, and monthly/quarterly forecasts.
- Analyze current and past performance, as well as macro indicators relevant to the business, to identify trends and make recommendations to management.
- Develop and publish management reporting packages focused on key financial and performance metrics relevant to each recipient group, including board members, senior executives, and sales and operations managers.
- Create and maintain both long- and short- term cash flow forecasting and analysis models.
- Prepare discounted cash flow, valuation, and other financial analysis techniques as needed to analyze sales contract pricing and terms, operational cost structures, and potential new business opportunities
- Work directly with the IT function to design, development, and maintain the Company’ s data warehouse and reporting system
- Support the senior management team with ad hoc analysis, financial modeling, and other strategic initiatives as needed
- Minimum three years of related work experience, preferably with investment banking, private equity or business consulting roles
- Bachelor’ s degree required (Finance or Accounting preferred) and MBA or equivalent preferred
- Deep understanding of financial analysis and modeling; general understanding of GAAP accounting, business processes and leading practices
- Experience with business intelligence and data warehousing concepts and tools; expert MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Must be a highly motivated, proactive, and resourceful self-starter willing to take on new challenges and responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience in collaborating with individuals across an organization ranging from hourly staff to senior management
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.