100 Congress Avenue Suite 1550
Type of Position: Administrative
Job Number: 2425
The Role: Executive Assistant
Location: Austin, TX
The Executive Assistant will perform a wide range of high-level administrative activities in support of the CEO of a growing investment company.
The ideal candidate will have significant previous experience successfully serving Executive leaders in administrative and executive support tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting the day to day of the CEO, managing all facets of his calendar and travel. This individual must serve as a key resource to the CEO, solving his administrative challenges so that he can be highly productive with his time. Discretion and confidentiality are paramount. The position requires someone who is extremely attentive, with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills and a high level of professionalism. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
- Provide support and assistance for the CEO’ s travel (business and personal), anticipating challenges and learning from previous experiences and trips
- Provide support and assistance to the CEO for local meetings and events (business and personal)
- Communicate in a professional and friendly manner with the CEO’ s contacts at all levels, including employees, clients, tenants, and other Executive or Personal Assistants
- Maintain the CEO’ s calendar, coordinating with others (internal and external) in a professional and personable manner
- Ability to handle all things administrative and simply “ take care of things” for the CEO
- Willingness to tackle time sensitive duties as required, including urgent calendar or travel related issues
- Ability to tactfully manage items of a personal nature with discretion
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred with a minimum of five (5) years prior experience supporting high level executives in fast-paced and complex environments
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of travel and meetings
- Previous experience managing high volume travel arrangements, with experience in coordinating both domestic and international
- Expert level skills with MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational skills in prioritizing, planning and managing complex matters to completion
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.