Heliopolis II, 126 Boulevard Bara, 13013
Type of Position: Operations
Job Number: 2715
HireBetter has been retained to identify an ERP Project Coordinator for an expanding manufacturer experiencing double-digit growth from inception. Our client is a third-party manufacturer and produces game-changing products in the beauty industry. Our client is a mission-driven organization, you will be involved in producing high-end, high quality products in a state-of the-art, sustainable facility.
The ERP Project Manager will head up a long-term project to ensure seamless communication between the United States and the French manufacturing facilities. As an ERP Project Manager, you will work cross-functionally with various departments.
- Coordinate the development and deployment of ERP and MES for the Austin site. Interact with the French teams and the ERP integrator
- Complete and update the ERP database with supplier and customer information
- Write the procedures for using the ERP in a GMP (good manufacturing practices) format.
- Train key users in various departments: Logistics, Production, Quality, Accounting and Finance
- Manage and track project performance analyzing short and long term goals
- Meet with department managers to gain an understanding of the needs and problems within the department as it relates to the ERP platform
- Make recommendations regarding the ERP platform
- Implement adjustments to the ERP platform, track and evaluate outcome
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience in a manufacturing environment
- Three plus years of experience with ERP information systems
- Three years of project management experience
- Knowledge of ERP and MES systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics)
- Proficient in MSOffice Suite with advanced skills in Excel
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U. S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.