6801 N Capital of Texas Hwy
Type of Position: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 2707
The Role: Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter’ s client is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions.
This position is responsible for the annual budgeting process, financial modeling and forecasting, and producing analyses that the management team needs to drive the company’ s growth and profitability.
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expense and capital expenditures.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing cause of unexpected variances.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgeting, financial forecasting, and modeling tools.
- Develop and manage a team of financial analysts, including setting goals and expectations.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to leadership for decision making purposes.
- Create and present financial reports to leadership team.
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new rollouts and new projects.
- Financially dissect business and product lines, channels, and products to determine their profitability and identify opportunities
- Work closely with Sales to develop, implement, and operationalize sales compensation plans
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to develop the proper analytics around the sales funnel and pipeline
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Demonstrated professional success marked by frequent progression to new roles with increased duties and responsibilities
- Seven years of analytical experience
- CPA is a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including but not limited to Excel.
- Demonstrated ability as a self-starter with a “ whatever it takes” attitude and an exceptionally strong work ethic that allows the candidate to thrive in a challenging work environment with little day-to-day supervision and guidance.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a pleasant and affable personality that can drive performance through persuasion.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Unblemished reputation for integrity and the highest professional standards
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.