901 South Mopac Expressway
Type of Position: Advisory Services
Job Number: 2277
The Role: Director of Advisory Services
The Location: Austin, Dallas, or Houston, Texas
HireBetter is a national recruiting firm that works directly with leaders of high-growth companies to build their next-level teams. We are retained search and talent consultants who help our clients see more growth faster with proactive strategies for long-term and short-term pressures. As the #1 executive search firm in Austin (Austin Business Journal, 2018) and national growth plans underway, we’ re revolutionizing the recruiting industry by changing the way CEOs and executives of dynamic companies go about identifying, vetting, and recruiting A-Players.
We are currently seeking a Director of Advisory Services to provide objective, results-oriented talent consulting services to our clients. This individual will facilitate our flagship Strategic Talent PlanningTM (STP) sessions, champion business development efforts for Advisory Services, and direct the vision and growth of the Advisory Services’ offering and team. The Director of Advisory Services will also:
- Formalize Advisory Services go-to-market strategy, establish and track growth targets, and serve as the firm’ s subject matter expert
- Develop a pricing strategy that fosters a revenue-diversified client base, increases STP volume, and long-term, high-touch client relationships
- Drive engagements, manage the client relationships, and ensure client deliverables exceed expectations
- Conduct STP sessions with client executive leadership teams to understand business imperatives and build a talent roadmap
- Oversee the STP Report delivery process, including instituting formal review cycles and administering feedback to team members
- Manage Advisory Services engagements, including oversight and mentorship of staff
The Required Skills & Experience
- 15+ years as a P&L leader, business owner, or management consultant with a mix of professional services and corporate experience, ideally with significant exposure to the human capital management or human resources industries
- Solid experience in budgeting and strategic planning, with proven sales acumen
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communications, small group public speaking, and presentation skills
- Ability to generate respect and trust cross-functionally from team members and external constituencies
- Bachelor’ s degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or marketing; MBA preferred. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may substitute for education requirements.
HireBetter offers a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan.
Interested candidates should submit their resume through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.