HireBetter has been retained to identify a Marketing Copywriter for a leading manufacturer of consumer-packaged goods products in the Austin, TX area. Our client designs and delivers industry leading, award winning products known for their engineering, aesthetic and design
The Marketing Copywriter reports directly to the Marketing Director. As the Marketing Copywriter you will support the grassroots business to consumer (b2c) strategy and aid in a variety of marketing tasks that pop up daily. Interaction directly with the marketing team daily providing relevant reports to the Marketing Manager and Marketing Director. You will be responsible for supporting marketing initiatives, including a heavy amount of copywriting, related research and retail partner support.
• Content creation, submission editing, and optimization of keywords (SEO) for the company blog.
• Execute email campaigns, from consistently published newsletters, short-term promotions and themed campaigns.
• Create brand and product content on partner sites, both ecommerce and informational.
• Create content in support of advertising (from print to podcast), consumer/retail/trade events and digital marketing efforts
• Build content to support inside and outside sales teams, from product capability and benefits to consumer/retail experiences
• Research competitive brands by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising
• Maintain research databases
• Provide support at consumer events and trade shows throughout North America
• Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in content
• Use SEO practices to optimize content and increase visibility
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
• Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
• Research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success
• Postsecondary Education with a degree/diploma in Journalism, English, Marketing, Communications or a related field is required
• Minimum of 3 years previous related experience
• Solid written, verbal and presentation capabilities
• Excellent organizational and project management skills with ability to prioritize assignments
• Have the desire to develop marketing strategies, objectives and targets, as well as analyze the success of marketing campaigns and social outreach
• Ability to create consistency in brand voice, aesthetics, presence, tone and messaging
• Proven SEO experience, and up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U. S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.