25 North River Lane Suite 406
Type of Position: Sales & Business Development
Job Number: 2471
The Role: Commercial Sales Manager
Location: Geneva, IL
Hirebetter’ s client is a rapidly growing technology company founded by scientists. The company produces affordable, precise and user-friendly indoor air quality measurement devices for businesses and families. Their mission is to ensure that people around the world take control of their indoor air quality through simple, affordable and accurate technology solutions – making radon and air quality detectors as common as smoke detectors. Our client’ s distribution spreads across 50 different countries and has received multiple awards over the years for product design and company performance.
The Commercial Sales Manager position is for someone who can utilize sales fundamentals daily such as cold calling, networking, email marketing and direct sales to expand business relationships. The ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changing directives is necessary. You look at sales goals as a challenge and always shoot to exceed expectations. You are eager to grow with the company and make a big impact.
You will contribute to growing the product market share in a fast-paced and exciting environment. You will be required to travel and meet mostly with home inspectors at trade shows. Here you will need to tailor your style to the audience and bounce back from objections without a sweat. In this role, you will use a combination of inside and outside sales tactics paired with your understanding of the home inspection industry to effectively communicate the company value proposition to clients.
- Build a sales pipeline using varying methodologies from networking to cold calling.
- Prepare and carry out custom tailored sales presentations and meetings as well as monthly roadshows
- Manage existing client relations and seek account growth opportunities
- Work closely with management/product teams
- Exceed individual goals and work towards exceeding expected quotas
- Minimum three (3) years of sales experience
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals
- Excellent communication skills to include team collaboration, networking and building relationships
- Experience managing client relationships
- Intellectually curious and a creative thinker
- Interest or experience in health, science and/or technology
- Strong presentation, networking, time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong prospecting and closing skills; this person will be smart, enthusiastic and self-confident
- Versatility and ability to easily adapt conversation style to fit client’ s background, knowledge and experience; this person will have an entrepreneurial drive and creative thinking skills
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.