304 Main Street
Type of Position: Chief Executive Officer/President/Board
Job Number: 2749
HireBetter has been retained to identify a Chief Operating Officer for a well-known glass business on the outskirts of Austin. Our client is well known for their expertise in both the residential and commercial glass sector. They are in growth mode and need a leader to take them to the next level.
The Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for designing and implementing business operations. Evaluating current processes and implementing improvements and overseeing the operations of the company. The Chief Operating Officer is a key member of the management team and paramount to the success of the company.
- Oversee operations, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget
- Manage budget and production agenda
- Be responsible for the overall successful operation of the team
- Manage a diverse, multi-disciplined team of professionals
- Ability to implement the development of employee training programs and evaluations
- Establish policies that promote company vision and culture
- Set clear goals and objectives for the team
- Responsible for company policies and safety guidelines; encourages company new hires and current employees to abide by company policies.
- Ensures that all projects meet quality standards and business performance expectations are reaching KPI’ s
- Delegate responsibilities to subordinates and provide guidance and direction
- Evaluate subordinates, providing constructive feedback
- Contribute to the maximization of efficiency and productivity
- Maintain acute awareness of market and industry trends and develop strategies and identify additional avenues of business
- Manage cash flow spreadsheets
- Manage business finances
- Manage relationships with vendors and partners
- Strong team building skills and ability to motivate others with a team-player mindset and willingness to collaborate
- Experience in setting up new systems and processes
- Build an extensive network of market leaders and home improvement subcontractors
- Design and assess business model to ensure healthy KPIs and ROIs
- Build and maintain a Project Management System for all customer projects
- Building relationships with key individuals within home improvement organizations
- Analyze/report sales strategies and production processes
- 10 plus years’ experience with a proven track record of developing businesses with demonstrated leadership roles and sales experience
- Highly skilled in business development (prospecting, sourcing, deal qualifications, customer satisfaction, customer management)
- Experience in leading and expanding teams to fit company’ s mission and YTD goals; ability to effectively lead, delegate and motivate
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Extremely positive attitude with entrepreneurial, resourceful, and collaborative attitude
- Critical thinker with strong strategic and negotiating skills
- Previous similar experience in Operations or related role in a B2C environment
- Previous experience in the construction, remodeling or home-improvement product fields
- Progressive, entrepreneurial and people-centric spirit
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U. S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.