3630 Sterling Magnolia Ct S -Apt 302
Type of Position: Human Resources
Job Number: 2586
The Role: Chief Human Resources Officer
Location: Charlotte, NC
HireBetter is working with a local client to identify a talented chief human resource officer (CHRO) to be responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation. The CHRO will provide strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and the board of directors.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the firm' s mission and strategic vision
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues
- Work with the firm' s executive management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective for the firm
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally
- A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university
- A minimum of 15 years of HR experience, with at least five years of executive HR experience
- Business acumen and ability to work well within the executive team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the proven ability to define and execute strategy
- Ability to manage, organize and prioritize, leading effectively through the dynamics of change in an entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional leadership skills, evidenced by successfully building, motivating, and managing high-performance teams in small to medium size companies and high growth environments
- Proven ability to develop and implement efficient, ethical and effective processes and procedures
- Reputation of teamwork, a strong work ethic, integrity, candor, and accountability to drive issues to resolution
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.