5000 Plaza on the Lake Suite 300
Type of Position: Chief Executive Officer/President/Board
Job Number: 2223
The Role: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Alexandria, VA
HireBetter’ s client provides revenue cycle management (RCM), electronic health record (EHR), transcription, and practice management services to medical practices across the US.
The Chief Executive Officer will have overall responsibility for leading the company, including directing the company’ s strategy, managing the processes and infrastructure that will drive financial performance, developing and expanding the company’ s sales and marketing functions, and driving customer acquisitions that will fuel revenue growth. The CEO will work closely with the board of directors and company ownership to lead the organization by demonstrating and fostering a culture of personal responsibility, initiative, and integrity.
- Integrate effectively with the Board and other stakeholders to understand objectives for the business
- Provide critical insights necessary to drive optimization of product offerings
- Develop the sales infrastructure needed to continue scaling, including building a high performing sales team
- Develop the operational infrastructure, systems and processes to promote company growth
- Develop the organization' s short and long-term goals and strategies
- Align departmental strategy with the overall goals of the organization
- Build and manage a high-performing team that can effectively execute plans in support of the company’ s growth
- Bachelor’ s Degree required, Master’ s Degree highly preferred
- Five years of senior management or executive leadership experience in the healthcare software industry required, with specific background in revenue cycle management in the ambulatory setting
- Experience in private equity backed, high growth environments
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, and an ability to communicate successfully with all levels
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.