512 E. Riverside Drive Suite 250
Type of Position: Chief Executive Officer/President/Board
Job Number: 2460
The Role: CEO
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter’ s client is a newly formed subsidiary of a successful Austin-based company, formed to provide a full suite of technology solutions and services to restaurant operators in select national locations.
HireBetter’ s client is seeking a leader to launch its services business unit, focused on providing strategic direction and leadership while developing and executing the company’ s long-range growth and operations plan. The Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for launching all aspects of multiple standalone service business units including branding, pricing, contracts and terms, customer support, technology solutions, as well as the overall service model and individual service sales models. Once launched, the Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for integration and oversight of the services model for both existing and new brands. Within 12 to 18 months, this role will focus on driving growth and development in other major markets, acquiring additional services that complement the company’ s offerings and drive continued revenue growth. This is a high-profile leadership role requiring an entrepreneurial mindset, outstanding relationship management, technical and project management skills to guide customers successfully from implementation to success. You will define processes and talent required from inception to roll-out, along with the metrics required to drive success.
- Hands-on leadership of the organization’ s operations, enabling successful launch of existing business units and development of newly formed units from grass roots level to commercial roll-out
- Develop and implement processes, systems, and best practices necessary to scale the organization across all services units
- Develop a strategic plan, clearly laying out a path to profitable, smart growth
- Full P&L responsibility with oversight for metrics development
- Responsible for resource planning, staffing and team development
- Maintain full visibility and status on multiple complex projects including resourcing, budgeting, timeline, risk and oversight
- Effectively manage multiple work streams across services units, communicating project-related tasks and status to internal stakeholders
- Proven entrepreneurial experience with a background of scaling services organizations from inception, growing business over time
- Client services leadership experience in similar services environments required, with excellent communication and team development skills
- Technical project management background including contracts, pricing structures, personnel plans
- Experience building/developing teams from scratch
- Restaurant industry experience highly preferred, but not mandatory
- Technology management experience highly preferred, but not mandatory
- Bachelor’ s degree required
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.