3913 Todd Lane Ste. 505
Type of Position: Marketing
Job Number: 2702
The Role: Brand Manager
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter’ s client is the nation’ s largest brand of pasture-raised eggs and butter, with a presence in grocery stores from coast-to-coast.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, this Brand Manager will be responsible for our core egg business. S/he will be a key contributor to our tremendous national sales and brand growth. This Brand Manager will lead communications planning and execution across paid, owned and earned media, while also responsible for business fundamentals and product commercialization with an Associate Brand Manager direct report. This role will lead strategy for shell egg business through connectivity with Sales crew, insight-driven analysis, collaboration with internal and external partners and an overall creative approach.
- Lead annual communications planning in partnership with colleagues and agency partners, driven by consumer and shopper insights and ‘ journeys’ and aligned with business and marketing objectives
- Create, execute and assess paid media planning with agency partners; develop (smaller) trade media strategy
- Lead PR agency planning and day-to-day execution to deliver earned media programs and results focused on consumers but including foodservice, customer and business audiences
- Build owned-media strategies including social media and events to build the company brand and achieve our marketing and communications goals; leverage social listening to influence strategy
- Create a turnkey loyalty program to retain and engage our core fans
Product Management and Business Fundamentals:
- Lead proactive assessment of competitive landscape and identify unique opportunities in order constantly drive growth of shell egg business
- Input into annual business planning
- Lead forecasting process and with support from ABM who will build and drive inputs of demand forecast
- Make strategic insight-driven recommendations based on consumption and business analysis done by ABM
- Partner with Sales and marketing colleagues to develop selling stories and materials
- Manage an Associate Brand Manager, as well as mentor and help train colleagues
- Tackle various other interesting projects that help us grow the company
- Passion for ethical and nutritious food and purpose-driven brands
- Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing or Communications; MBA a plus
- Demonstrated successes and roles with increasing responsibility including 5+ years business experience with 1-2 years in a CPG Brand Manager role with business and brand results
- Experience managing a direct report
- Agency and cross-functional relationship and leadership experience
- Strong understanding of brand metrics including Nielsen/IRI
- Self-motivated and strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Proven track record of clear drive for results and speed to market mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively
- Self-aware and open to feedback
- Ability to travel
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.