500 West 5th Street Suite 700
Type of Position: Administrative, Operations
Job Number: 2482
HireBetter has been retained to identify an Association Executive for a local chapter in Austin, TX. Our client is comprised of professionals who are highly collaborative in an atmosphere where innovation, proactivity, and efficiency are appreciated.
The Association Executive reports directly to the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors. The Association Executive will represent and build brand awareness for the organization, promoting the association in Austin through association excellence as the premier real estate association in Austin and surrounding areas and serves as the information business office for all Chapter communications.
- Promotes and attends Chapter meetings, events, and luncheons, including but not limited to Board and Executive Committee Meetings, Leadership Orientation Meeting, Bowling Tournament, Trends, Chapter Socials, Annual Global Conference, and the Annual Regional Meeting
- Coordinates, attends and provides oversight and direction at Annual Global Conference as well as the Annual Regional Meeting
- Attends and participates in quarterly conference calls and relevant webinars
- Recommends annual local educational course offerings after review of Texas’ class schedule to ensure no critical overlap between other chapters
- Coordinates local educational course offerings, providing marketing and on-site support as needed
- Assists Chapter Officers and/or Committee Chairs in the coordination, facilitation, and execution of Chapter events and assists in calendar management, meeting attendance and agendas
- Maintains Chapter membership involvement and growth through member communication and mentorship
- Maintains and distributes Chapter event and critical dates calendars
- Maintains secured storage of Chapter records, member database, documents, collaterals, information and electronic records/files on site at Chapter office
- Execute and ensure adherence to the policies, rules and regulations as set forth in the Rules and Regulations, the Association’ s Bylaws and Policies and Procedures
- Acts as primary fiduciary for all Chapter financial records, accounts, budgets, etc., including record keeping, preparation of annual budget, invoicing and A/R, audit and tax return filing support and reporting functions
- Performs market research, assists Chapter leaders in fundraising sales, provides public relations support and marketing plan development/implementation. Fundraising efforts
- Assists Social Media Committee with approval of postings when Chapter Leadership is unavailable and provides guidance on any Board restrictions regarding social media
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an Association Executive
- Bachelor’ s degree or acquired industry experience aligned with skills required to be effective in all outlined
- Experienced with organizational excellence and quality internal customer service
- Prior experience in motivating and mobilizing volunteers and mentoring leaders in order to promote membership growth and retention
- Has demonstrated marketing skills and fundraising experience
- Demonstrated strong financial skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.