7701 N. Lamar
Type of Position: Sales & Business Development
Job Number: 2767
HireBetter has been retained by a rapidly growing start up in Austin, TX in need of a Commercial Insurance Account Manager. This is an opportunity to work with a company founded by seasoned veterans of the natural food and beverage industry.
This position reports directly to the CEO and will act as a right hand in servicing commercial accounts of various sizes. The Commercial Insurance Account Manager will manage the company’ s client relationships from new accounts to renewals. Your job will be to guide your clients through the process of obtaining and maintaining the right insurance coverage for their businesses.
- Provide technical expertise and knowledge of insurance coverages and products.
- Keep up-to-date on any relevant industry updates and market information.
- Prepare coverage summaries, schedules, and applications as needed for clients.
- Cultivate trusted relationships with new and existing clients.
- Demonstrate excellence in all aspects of Commercial Lines Property & Casualty Insurance.
- Maintain renewal calendar and proactive client communication to avoid any lapse in coverage.
- Provide direction to clients in submitting claims and facilitating prompt response from carriers.
- Analyze and compare carrier quotes for proper coverages, terms, and conditions.
- Respond to underwriter’ s questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy in applications, submissions, reporting, and documentation.
- Collaborate with agency producers to identify loss exposures and to recommend appropriate coverages.
- Three+ years of experience in property and casualty insurance
- Must possess a current Texas Insurance Service Representative (ISR) license
- Thorough knowledge of insurance products and usage, insurance markets, insurance rating, and underwriting procedures
- High proficiency in MSOffice Suite and familiarity with one or more Agency Management Systems
- Ability to prioritize and manage workflows to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities