816 N Congress Ave Suite 1400
Type of Position: Sales & Business Development
Job Number: 1974
The Role: Head of Inside Sales
Location: American Fork, UT
HireBetter is recruiting on behalf of our client, a SaaS provider specializing in strategic sourcing, e-Procurement and business intelligence software packages. Our client is the expert in making procurement easier, quicker, more efficient and less costly. With deep experience in government and business solutions, they have a long track record of success that comes from working in the industries they serve.
The leading technology analyst in the world has ranked our client’ s products as among the best in the world, ranking them ahead of other industry heavyweights. The company is competing and winning business against much larger companies because of their superior products and ability to deliver value.
Serving as a key member of the leadership team and driving decisions that contribute to the overall performance and growth of the company, the head of inside sales of our client’ s Vendor Solutions Business will be responsible for developing and executing a strategy to deliver profitable growth and commercial success. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, this individual will be charged with achieving sales and margin objectives through the management of inside sales and customer service, transitioning the company to a more unassisted sales model.
- Implement sales processes and methodologies that drive a culture of high performance, insuring that repeatable sales processes are easily taught and maintained
- Drive sales and revenue by effectively developing and implementing best-in-class performance metrics that drive improvements in conversion rates, average price-per-sale and sales-per-representative
- Develop and track product sales forecasts, goals and corresponding initiatives based upon overall strategy, market conditions and operational capabilities
- Transition the sales model towards unassisted, B2B e-commerce selling, maintaining an optimal level of direct inside selling (assisted), and developing best in class methods for converting leads into sales
- Utilize Salesforce and other business intelligence tools to conduct ongoing data analysis to further drive insights into the business and foster a culture focused on data-driven solutions
- Maintain constant focus on customer satisfaction with an emphasis on customer retention
- Establish and maintain close connections to the vendor community that drive retention and new sales
- Collaborate with other executives to identify, evaluate, and prioritize commercial offerings that satisfy current and unmet customer needs
- 10 years of total experience, with minimum of 3 years of experience leading inside sales teams in SaaS (not enterprise) industry with high volume/low cost solutions for small businesses
- Successfully implemented or modified the inside sales process to achieve greater results in SaaS (not enterprise) industry
- Success running a high volume, quick-turn, sales forced organization with experience building teams and utilizing cutting edge sales methodologies in SaaS (not enterprise) industry
- Experience in establishing and executing a sales training program focused on value-based and visual selling
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated and can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment
- A natural leader who can gain credibility with team members and senior management
- Skilled at communicating in an open and honest way that quickly builds trust and respect
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; must have an established track record of building strong relationships with key constituencies
- The candidate selected for this position will be an entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box thinker with a background working in high-growth environments
- Intellectually curious with a demonstrated interest in learning
- Highly organized, and possess exceptional planning and time management skills
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.