901 S. Mopac Building IV Suite 180
Type of Position: Sales & Business Development
Job Number: 2252
The Role: Vice President of Sales
The Company: HireBetter
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter is a national recruiting firm that works directly with leaders of high-growth companies to build their dream teams. As the #1 retained executive search firm in Austin (Austin Business Journal, 2018), we’ re revolutionizing the recruiting industry by changing the way CEOs and executives of dynamic companies go about identifying, vetting and recruiting A-Players.
We are currently seeking an experienced Vice President of Sales with strong commercial savvy who has the proven ability to build and grow a successful sales engine. The Vice President of Sales will also be responsible for staying focused on driving qualified opportunities into and through the sales pipeline as well as mentoring the delivery team on farming current accounts.
- Creating, managing and closing direct sales leads
- Building C-level relationships and structuring commercial terms with clients and channel partners
- Developing a scalable sales process and pipeline for growth
- Developing the pitch for selling solutions and consultative selling; including increasing deal-size over the life of the client
- Working with leadership to further evolve the sales model, including value proposition, pricing strategy, and creating a marketing / lead gen engine
- Working with leadership to identify specific verticals and channels to drive quality growth;
- Establishing excellent client relationships, delivering services and exceeding client satisfaction, and selling incremental services to the current and previous clients
- Creating an effective sales team and partner with the delivery team to meet financial goals
- Bringing sales expertise to the team but with a level of “ scrappiness” and an ability to work in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- Minimum 8+ years sales experience required
- Minimum 3 years successfully selling professional services
- Bachelor’ s degree in a business-related field or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated success as a direct sales contributor in the significant growth of a company as well as providing strategic direction for the sales and marketing functions
- Skilled in teaching, coaching, training, and/or mentoring
- Expertise in negotiation, selling to customer needs, sales planning, building relationships, coaching, managing processes, and developing budgets
- Team oriented, entrepreneurial, and willing to do what it takes
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Intrinsically self-motivated and highly driven
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision making, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives
- Willingness to travel up to 50% within Texas and nationally on occasion
HireBetter offers a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan.
Interested candidates should submit their resume through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.