4516 Seton Center Parkway
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 03/13/2018
Job ID: 1789
Industry: Executive Level, HR, Education, Training
The Role: Vice President of Human Resources
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter’ s client is an award-winning financial technology and marketing services company that provides branded retail banking products and services to community financial institutions.
The Vice President of Human Resources is responsible for leading the HR strategy as well as a scope that evaluates and updates performance and compensation programs, recruiting processes, performance reviews, employee benefit planning, and other compensation and performance areas as required.
- Demonstrate vision and practical execution in delivering solutions.
- Ensure the company meets all federal, state, and local related compliance standards and requirements and that the company policies, procedures, and handbook are aligned with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Cultivate employee engagement, retention, and professional development. Evaluate the organizational structure and impact positive changes.
- Oversee and enhance performance management processes.
- Manage overall recruiting processes by partnering with managers to identify and understand job specifications and hiring needs, drafting/updating job descriptions, and ensuring the onboarding process meets company requirements and provides a welcoming new hire experience.
- Manage the compensation program. Conduct salary surveys, provide compensation analysis and recommendations, and ensure that compensation program parameters support the business objectives.
- Provide employee relations guidance and support to all employees on HR-related issues.
- Manage the company’ s health benefits and welfare programs and compliance needs including FMLA, ADA, ACA, as well as COBRA and HSA administration.
- Align human capital goals in support of the team to promote organizational roles and goals
- Infuse the company values into every day and every interaction
- Bachelor’ s degree in human resources or business management
- 7 to 10 years HR experience, with 4-7 years in a progressive leadership role
- Previous experience in a fast paced, start-up, or marketing services industry
- Desire to take an active interest and investment in the company culture
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Self-starter who can demonstrate critical thinking and on-the-spot problem solving with constantly changing priorities
- Proactive and collaborative leadership style
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.