1804 Ulit Ave
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 03/23/2018
Job ID: 1800
Industry: Executive Level, Operations
The Role: Vice President of Operations
Location: Austin, TX
Hirebetter is representing a growing state-wide insurance service provider.
Reporting to the President, the Vice President of Operations will be responsible for providing leadership for the overall day-to-day operations of the company in a hands-on manner with a collaborative, transparent, inspiring and results driven management style. The ideal teammate has a passion for day-to-day operations, people, leadership, development and customer satisfaction.
- Establish clear roles and responsibilities for the team and provide leadership for the overall day-to-day operations
- Hold the team accountable to established benchmarks required to monitor and report key performance indicators and drive health of the business
- Provide real-time, in-depth analysis to senior leadership to ensure that the organization is right-sized and executing on strategy
- Take an active role in all stages of the client service cycle and work closely with field staff and external partners to ensure that services are delivered on time and lead the team to a high level of execution
- Provide leadership for the organization’ s ongoing efforts to development and implement systems and best-in-class processes and procedures with the overall goal of operational excellence
- Maintain a positive and safe working environment for employees and insure compliance with all local and federal agencies
- Partner with the President and other members of the management team in building the infrastructure and organization necessary to achieve the company' s goals and objectives for growth/scale
- Develop the annual operating plan and provide forward looking guidance on risks associated with the company’ s operational performance
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in operational roles with increasing levels of responsibility in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the proven ability to define and execute strategy
- Ability to manage, organize and prioritize, leading effectively through the dynamics of change in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proven track record of leadership with a team mentality and willingness to work closely with the team during execution of everyday operations
- Exceptional leadership skills, evidenced by successfully building, motivating, and managing high-performance teams in small to medium size companies and high growth environments
- Proven ability to develop and implement efficient and effective processes and procedures
- Reputation of teamwork, a strong work ethic, integrity, candor, and accountability to drive issues to resolution
- Financial acumen and demonstrated responsibility for P&L’ s, balance sheets, and development/tracking of corporate and unit budgets
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.