1000 Westbank Drive Suite 3A
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 02/27/2018
Job ID: 1756
Industry: Executive Level, Sales/Business Development
THE ROLE: Vice President, Strategic Accounts
LOCATION: Austin, Texas or Remote
Our client takes a truly unique approach to solving their clients inventory needs. With over 20 years of experience in healthcare and technology, our client took a fresh look at the pains endured by healthcare professionals responsible for periodic inventory counts. With a few rare exceptions, every organization in the healthcare industry struggles with inventory counts. Our client has set out to solve these issues with solutions that make physical inventory valuation accurate, simple and fast.
This Vice President of Strategic Accounts is a game-changing role for our client that will report directly to the President. This role will be responsible for identifying and bringing on new large healthcare systems and leading the effort to maximizing sales opportunities within those systems. The Vice President of Strategic Accounts will also maintain and expand relationships with these strategically important large customers. This role represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Identify large healthcare systems and contacts and create the strategic initiatives to drive new business
- Establish & maintain relationships within these large complex healthcare systems
- Drive new business by clearly articulating capabilities and value differentiation
- Grow and nurture productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- 15+ years’ experience in sales preferably selling software solutions to complex, matrixed healthcare systems
- Sales of medical device equipment and other medical/surgical products a plus
- Accustomed to a strategic selling methodology
- Experience in Salesforce.com (or other CRM)
- Bachelors or Master’ s degree preferred
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.