1000 Westbank Drive Suite 3A
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 05/19/2018
Job ID: 1888
Industry: Executive Level, Other Area(s), Professional Services
THE ROLE: Vice President of Client Services
LOCATION: Austin, Texas
Our client takes a truly unique approach to solving their clients’ inventory needs. With over 20 years of experience in healthcare and technology, our client took a fresh look at the pains endured by healthcare professionals responsible for periodic inventory counts. With a few rare exceptions, every organization in the healthcare industry struggles with inventory counts. Our client has set out to solve these issues with solutions that make physical inventory valuation accurate, simple and fast.
This Vice President of Client Services is a game-changing role for our client that will report directly to the President. The Vice President of Client Services will support and execute a streamlined model for client services for existing and new clients. This key member will work heavily with sales, project managers and clients to ensure the highest standards of service are being met.
- Establish best practices and develop a scalable client delivery, onboarding, and support model
- Create KPIs for implementation, project success, and on-going client satisfaction
- Resource plan to ensure ability to support current clients and sales pipeline
- Provide strategic client delivery and operational leadership in collaboration with the rest of the leadership team
- Maintain direct relationships with clients
- Establish a formalized process for client feedback to ensure that delivery meets expectations
- Set up protocols for executing deliverables that allow team to respond to clients proactively
- Select and implement strategic tools to manage processes
- Implement and maximize effectiveness of ticket tracking tool
- Create job descriptions and manage performance for team members
- Develop a formal technical resource guide for the support team
- Minimum ten years of unique client services expertise in software or SaaS industries
- Innovative and passionate about building a best-in-class client experience while increasing revenue growth
- Minimum five years of leadership and management experience
- Passionate, self-motivated and driven leader with the proven ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, agile, and rapid growth environment
- Must be a team player; not an empire builder
- Experience in Salesforce.com or another CRM
- Bachelor’ s degree required, MBA or advanced degree preferred
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.