11801 Domain Blvd, 3rd Floor
Post Date: 04/06/2018
Job ID: 1827
Industry: Accounting, Finance
The Role: Temp to Perm Billing Manager
Location: Austin, TX
We are currently searching for a Temp to Perm Billing Manager to work on projects at one of our clients. The Temp to Perm Billing Manager will be an integral part of the accounting team with responsibility for management of the billing process, reporting directly to the Controller. The Temp to Perm Billing Manager will have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of billing matters for a growing company.
- Oversight of complete business process for invoicing all customers, internal and external.
- Review invoices to ensure accounting policies are met.
- Assist with monthly close procedures for the billing function.
- Review and approve all invoices, customer credit memos and write-offs ensuring accurate recording.
- Coordinate with customer relationship team on managing customer accounts.
- Assist with financial reporting needs by performing monthly reconciliations and flux explanations for presentation to Management.
- Internal and external audit and ad hoc requests.
- Analyze and evaluate business processes and recommend actions to streamline processes, improve operational efficiencies, and identify opportunities for reducing costs.
- Work collaboratively with key partners to ensure efficient and effective workflow for billing processes.
- Proven track record and a good level of comfort with driving innovation and leading organizational changes
- Think analytically, focus on the big picture, and able to drill into the detail and understand the impact.
- Minimum 4 years of billing or equivalent accounting experience.
- Prior experience with a system conversion.
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency with MS Word, Outlook/Email, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as prioritize and manage tasks.
- Must have strong people skills with a customer service attitude.
- Initiative and passion to perform in a fast-paced team environment with high standards for performance, accuracy, and integrity.
Interested candidates should send their resume, including salary history to our recruiting team at http://jobs.hirebetter.com/. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.