210 East 8th Street
Type of Position: Human Resources
Job Number: 2301
The Role: Talent Manager
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
HireBetter has been retained to identify a Talent Manager for a mission driven, land management organization in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Our client is one of the fastest growing leaders in land management within the energy industry, possessing superior technology and uncompromising ethics. The Talent Manager will be a self-sufficient, natural problem solver and leader who is comfortable improving and rolling out processes companywide.
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent
- Train and coach hiring managers on the process, tools, templates and practices including a structured interviewing approach, written evaluation and on boarding practice
- Serve as an internal business partner with hiring managers to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Develop effective relationships within the organization and the hiring community to influence and impact the recruiting process and hiring
- Develop reporting systems regarding talent pipeline status, activity, conversion rates and metrics
- Build and maintain relationships with key external sourcing partners by developing and implementing creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Attend internal meetings to engage in discussions regarding talent acquisition activity and approaches
- Five plus years of experience in talent management and high-volume recruiting
- Experience working in various geographic locations, multiple offices and/or field representatives
- Experience in developing a formal process and systems
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with changing priorities
- Must have strong organizational and technology skills
- Able to embody a culture and communicate persuasively to prospective talent
- Strong track record of delivering beyond expectations
- Enjoys challenges in a performance-based culture of accountability
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.