2600 Via Fortuna Bldg 1, Suite 260
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 07/06/2018
Job ID: 1996
Industry: Accounting, Finance
The Role: Staff Accountant – Corporate & A/P
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter’ s client is an investment fund manager providing real estate solutions to middle-market companies nationwide.
Reporting to the Controller, the Staff Accountant – Corporate & A/P has the primary responsibility for performing and maintaining various accounting functions focused around corporate accounting (AIC Ventures & related entities) and Accounts Payable.
- Primary responsibility for journal entries for AIC Ventures (service provider to the funds) and related entities
- Accounts Payable - coding and posting vendor invoices and recording bank activity
- Cash Disbursement- processing weekly payment proposals (ACH/Check/Wires) and manage payment terms associated with vendor’ s accounts ensuring timely remittances
- Manage Travel and Expense program, setting up new employees, auditing and approving expense reports and monitoring its use
- Identify, Manage and Monitor Prepaid Expenses
- Prepare miscellaneous G&A invoices to related companies
- G/L Account Reconciliations
- Participate in gathering supporting documents for external auditors
- Manage day to day vendor inquiries
- 2-5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting
- Oral and written communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Extremely good with details and highly organized
- Excel proficiency required
- Experience with Yardi is a significant plus.
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.