2600 Via Fortuna Bldg 1, Suite 260
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 05/19/2018
Job ID: 1896
Industry: Accounting, Finance, Other Area(s)
The Role: Senior Treasury Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter’ s client is an investment fund manager providing real estate solutions to middle-market companies nationwide.
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Administration, the Senior Treasury Analyst will be responsible for the organization' s cash management, banking, and investment activities.
- Assists in the development of funding and investment strategies for corporate assets
- Performs, records, and reconciles wire transfers, ACH and EFT, in support of the organization' s treasury strategy, ensuring that appropriate liquid funds are available to meet organizational needs
- Maintains current bank account documentation, including balances and transaction details
- Monitors and reports on fund level cash balances to ensure adequate capital is available for fund asset acquisitions
- Conducts build versus buy analyses
- Monitors company' s cost of capital and cash flow and reports analysis results to higher level management and makes recommendations
- Produce monthly report that shows the net available cash of each fund, net of required cash, if any and net of line of credit balance
- Process month-end cash position, cash deposit schedule, quarterly distributions and other payments to investors
- Manage processes for producing bank reconciliations, bank group analysis fee, invested equity schedule, capital call collections, and special report/analyses as requested
- Review every payment to investor before doing a final release of ACHs and wires
- Review every bank reconciliation
- Allocate bank charges to respective entities
- Maintain invested equity schedule excel for current funds.
- Monitor daily capital call collections
- At least six years of related experience
- Bachelor’ s degree required
- Analytical thinking skills
- Statistical and analytical knowledge
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with executive management
- Extremely good with details and highly organized
- High level of experience with Excel required
- Experience with Yardi preferred
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.