1601 Rio Grande St. Suite 410
Type of Position: Marketing
Job Number: 2379
The Role: Senior Manager of Membership and Community Engagement
Location: Austin, TX
Hirebetter’ s client provides luxury travel management services.
This position is responsible for retaining members, cultivating a member community and growing membership revenue. You will lead Hideaway Report’ s data-driven member communication and retention strategy across phone, direct mail and digital channels. Leveraging traditional direct and digital marketing techniques, you will create a cohesive and engaging member journey that drives engagement and retention and generates meaningful lifetime value. You will develop membership revenue and community strategy and help establish meaningful reporting/analysis to drive the strategy. The right candidate will need to improve new customer/renewing members’ welcome experience, drive digital engagement across membership tiers, help inform product roadmap and ensure revenue growth membership churn reduction objectives are met on a monthly basis.
- Meet or exceed annual goals for member retention, churn reduction and renewal revenue
- Define revenue, member experience and community strategies, specifically via digital channels, direct mail, and phone
- Test, optimize and scale multi-channel, data-driven campaigns to retain members and increase revenue per member
- Collaborate with our Business Intelligence team to inform infrastructure for data-driven member engagement, define reporting and analysis to monitor performance and drive engagement and community strategy based on your findings
- Lead and mentor member(s) of an existing membership team
- Partner with cross-functional talent to improve the digital member experience, including improvements to UX, community and product features
- Act as a thought leader in the membership team by identifying new tactics and opportunities to drive transformative growth in member retention and renewal revenue
- 5-7 years of total experience with at least 3 years of experience in a digital membership/subscriber setting
- Experience with member relationship marketing, online community management and membership revenue development
- Significant project management experience, particularly in the area of developing, implementing and evaluating membership engagement programs
- Experience using various marketing technologies, including but not limited to HubSpot, MailChimp, Google Analytics and Sprout Social
- Natural management skills, with a collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Complete commitment to brand success and member satisfaction
- Understanding of a membership/subscriber-based platform is important
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.