800 W Cesar Chavez B-100
Type of Position: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 2329
The Role: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter’ s client was recently named to the Inc. 5, 000 list of fastest growing private companies and been experiencing phenomenal growth. This is an exciting time to join the accounting team as they are growing exponentially in 2019.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join the expanding financial planning and analysis team, reporting to the Director of Finance. Successful candidates must have superb attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving organization.
- Create and maintain three statement financial models to support corporate planning, forecasting, and budgeting processes
- Develop a detailed cash projection model
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to uncover competitive and industry information
- Evaluate pertinent data by performing a variety of analyses and business processes
- Prepare quarterly board materials and other financial presentations
- Collaborate with M&A team to perform market research and acquisition target analysis and valuation analysis
- Partner with M&A and Legal teams to project liquidity and borrowing capacity and ensure compliance of borrowing and debt covenants
- Support due diligence process during debt refinancing
- Work with senior leadership team to prepare annual budget and monthly variance analysis
- Other ad hoc projects as needed
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant finance work experience
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting or similar, MBA preferred
- Solid financial acumen, analytical aptitude and highly proficient in accounting and financial principles
- Demonstrated success in advanced financial modeling and analysis
- Ability to efficiently manipulate large amounts of data using Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with cross-functional groups and all levels of management
- Ability to consistently communicate with a high-level of emotional intelligence
- Prior work experience at investment banking, private equity or venture capital backed companies
- Multi-store retail, multi-site healthcare or similar experience
- Adaptive Insights and/or Workday software experience are nice to have
- Team-player with strong communication skills
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.