706 Guadalupe Street
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 02/27/2018
Job ID: 1732
The Role: Senior Director of Marketing
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter is recruiting on behalf of a high growth beverage consumer products goods company. This popular, local, and growing alcoholic drink brand is seeking a Senior Director of Marketing. As the most senior member of the marketing team and a member of the executive leadership of the company, the Senior Director of Marketing will exemplify the personality of the both brand internally and within the marketplace, drive culture and adoption of the company mantra The Senior Director of Marketing will lead the marketing organization, creatively bringing the brand to consumers while ensuring all dollars spent are optimized and work closely with the marketing and sales teams to promote the brand’ s message through regional events, demos, or any consumer facing media.
- Responsible for aligning departmental strategy or direction with the overall goals of the organization
- Drive all creative for advertising, marketing and sales collateral, and branded promotional products to elevate the brand at all times
- Partner with the Sales team to provide products that align with brand guidelines yet are meaningful to the various markets served
- Responsible for personnel actions including hiring, performance management, and termination
- Manges the social media and brand team
- Manages all media and vendor relationships
- 10 years minimum experience with a background in the alcoholic beverage industry required
- Bachelor’ s degree required
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative yet organized, analytical, and process-driven individual able to use data to drive decision making
- Able to think scale and put processes in place that increase efficiencies
- Demonstrates confidence and foresight; proactive versus reactive
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Please note you may be asked to present your portfolio to our client.
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.