11801 Domain Blvd, 3rd Floor
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 04/27/2018
Job ID: 1764
Industry: Accounting, Finance
The Role: Senior Accountant
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter is recruiting on behalf of a private equity-backed SaaS company in the healthcare industry that provides software solutions to acute and post-acute care hospitals and long-term care facilities.
Reporting to the senior accounting manager, the senior accountant will have specific responsibilities for day to day accounting functions to include performing monthly close processes.
- Oversight for month-end close including fixed assets; software capitalization; cash reconciliation; prepaids; reconciliation for balance sheet, accounts payable, and accounts receivable; payroll tie-out
- Variance analysis of monthly financial statements to identify any errors and correct on a timely basis including at the cost center basis
- Credit memo processing
- Importing from legacy accounting system
- Drafting Vendor Payment Runs
- Semi-monthly payroll transaction load from ADP to NetSuite; payroll integration across systems
- Process Improvements including automation and added NetSuite functionality
- System integration of legacy accounting system into NetSuite
- Process documentation
- Quality control of documentation and support
- Assist with Financial Statement Audit
- State filings including registrations and taxes (property, franchise, and sales)
- 3-5 years of accounting experience in a fast paced or start-up environment, preferably software
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting or business preferred with strong knowledge of GAAP Accounting required
- Experience with NetSuite and ADP, ideally
- Experience leading and coordinating with geographically dispersed resources
- Experience assessing and improving accounting processes
- Candidate who has taken on a leadership role and demonstrated ownership of work
- Candidate with independent critical thinking skills that enjoys working within a group environment
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.