510 S Congress Ave, Ste 107
Type of Position: Sales & Business Development
Job Number: 2327
The Role: Senior Account Executive
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter has been retained to identify a Senior Account Executive for Bractlet, Inc.
Bractlet is a fast growing, Austin-based, venture-backed software company that utilizes applied science to drive portfolio value for building owners through the calibration of building performance and improvement of infrastructure-related decision making. Bractlet’ s holistic solution includes an investment-decision lab, project support and performance monitoring, and is built on top of industry leading technology that combines granular data, simulation modeling, an optimization project library and diagnostic analytics. Bractlet’ s progressive culture features highly intelligent and inquisitive individuals who excel in a close-knit team, characterized by their drive, innovation, integrity and humility.
- Develop close relationships with leading real estate operators and be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology revolutionizing the industry.
- Assist in building a high impact sales organization from the ground floor with unlimited opportunity for advancement.
- Grow professionally through mentoring from the Company’ s founders, executive management team and advisory board members.
- Receive competitive compensation and benefits package and participate in the Company’ s growth via employee equity option plan.
- Build close relationships with senior real estate professionals who manage individual buildings and large portfolios of commercial office real estate assets and assist them in more effectively addressing their needs as a trusted advisor.
- Proactively develop and initiate effective customer acquisition strategies through industry research, direct marketing activities, networking, in-person meetings and participation in industry events.
- Provide post-sales support to ensure customer satisfaction and enhance customer loyalty.
- Consistently track account status in customer relationship management database.
- Conduct internal strategic account reviews on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Continuously seek to streamline and improve internal processes to increase efficiency.
- 5+ years of experience selling software or providing transaction-related services to C-level real estate executives and their portfolio managers, asset managers and acquisition professionals.
- Bachelor’ s degree.
- Experience with formal sales processes that employ evolving best practices and often involve complex sales cycles.
- Experience selling technical products or services or working on complex transactions.
- Forward focused with a results-oriented mentality and a desire to have an integral role in building a transformative company.