303 Camp Craft Road Suite 325
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 05/30/2018
Job ID: 1906
Industry: Other Area(s)
THE ROLE: Sales and Acquisitions Manager
LOCATION: Austin, Texas
Our client takes a truly unique approach to solving their clients’ inventory needs. With over 20 years of experience in healthcare and technology, our client took a fresh look at the pains endured by healthcare providers responsible for maintaining current, properly-sized medical supply inventory. Each year, the healthcare industry struggles with hundreds of millions of dollars in expiring medical supplies. Our client has set out to help solve this issue with solutions that will help providers eliminate expiration in their supply chain.
The Sales and Acquisitions Manager is a pivotal role that will be directly responsible for growing a new line of business. This role reviews current inventory and future inventory needs at current clients/hospital systems, makes strategic offers to purchase excess inventory and then sells the inventory to other hospitals facing a need for that inventory.
- Investigate and track inventory needs with current customers
- Call into hospital systems to ascertain their inventory needs
- Build deep relationships with current and potential hospitals
- Ensure cohesive process to turn around bids as efficiently as possible
- Finalize acquisition process by submitting appropriate paperwork, generating shipping labels and documenting the acquisition in the CRM
- Collaborate cross-functionally with analytics and sales teams for appropriate pricing
- Work in Excel with product lists and sales prices
- Provide market insight to team to help generate meaningful marketing efforts
- Provide and maintain excellent customer satisfaction throughout the process
- Advise on the creation and maintenance of an inventory warehouse
- Bachelor’ s degree or combination of equivalent education and relevant experience
- At least three years of inside sales experience
- Experience selling into and managing relationships with hospital systems and healthcare facilities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer engagement/support skills
- Ability to translate and clearly communicate (both verbal and written) business issues to individuals with varied levels of expertise
- Process focused with a close and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of integrity working in a regulated industry
- Strong Excel skills
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.