| Direct Hire
Post Date: 07/25/2017
Job ID: 1397
Industry: Non-executive, Sales/Business Development
The Role: Sales Manager
HireBetter has been retained to lead the search for the next Sales Manager for a rapidly growing provider of home improvement products and services.
We are seeking a passionate, self-motivated and driven leader with an entrepreneurial spirit to serve as Sales Manager. Reporting directly to the President, you will be responsible for driving significant growth in revenue. The ideal candidate has a passion for people, leadership, development and growth and a brings a proven track record of leading a high performing sales team in a B2C environment. You must thrive on working in a team-focused, entrepreneurial, high growth and customer centric environment.
- Provide leadership necessary to drive the sales team in their efforts to ensure that the organization achieves its goals and objectives for profitable growth and scale
- Implement processes and related monitoring/reporting systems necessary to hold the sales team accountable to the successful execution of the organization’ s sales methodology and for continuous improvement on key metrics (e.g. – lead follow up and appointments, close percentage, successfully addressing objections from prospects, financing and deal expansion)
- Serve as an inspirational and motivational leader to the team and provide leadership in training, developing, motivating and inspiring existing team members as well as identifying, recruiting, hiring and onboarding next-level talent from outside of the organization
- Support the General Manager in monitoring, maintaining, and improving category-leading level customer satisfaction, service and delivery
- Driven, results oriented sales leader with a proven track record of motivating and inspiring an effective sales team in high volume, B2C environment; specialty and direct to the consumer home improvement services experiences is a plus
- Proven track record of leadership with a servant-leader mentality and a real talent and desire to empower, inspire, and motivate team members
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an understanding of the entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven track record of sound business judgment with the ability to effectively solve problems and drive issues to resolution with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Displays a hands-on leadership style with the willingness and ability to roll up their sleeves and assist the team in executing on the overall goal of operational excellence and customer satisfaction
- Proven ability and willingness to work effectively with and take direction from the executive team and other stakeholders
Compensation and Benefits
Our client offers a competitive salary and bonus and benefits package.
Interested candidates should apply directly through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
HireBetter is a national consulting firm, specializing in talent management for emerging market companies. We partner with companies to help them attract and acquire top talent, plan for the growth of their business and retain and optimize the performance of existing key players.
HireBetter knows that filling the right roles with the right people is far from simple. We’ ve spent years developing a unique, partnership-based model for talent identification and assessment. We believe companies should be hiring the best person for them, not the first candidate who looks good on paper. We partner with our clients. We encourage them to utilize their own networks and internal referrals as well as our tried-and-true sourcing models. We start with a strategic consultation, deliver a customized list of candidates and provide the project management expertise our clients need to efficiently work through the process until they know as well as we do that they are making a great hiring decision.
To learn more about HireBetter, please visit us online at www.HireBetter.com.