1601 Rio Grande St. Suite 410
Post Date: 03/29/2018
Job ID: 1814
The Role: SVP-Marketing - Consultant
Location: Austin, TX
The SVP-Marketing Consultant is a hands-on, marketing leader/guru with both traditional and digital marketing and operating experience, seeking to assist the development of a growing, subscription-based, lifestyle brand and helping improve existing processes along with mentoring/developing team contributors. This individual will be passionate in sharing their experience in multi-channel marketing, generating new user subscriptions, and enhancing the user experience and will be helping lead the team with enhancing subscription-generating strategies, assisting with the development of new partner relationships, and reinforcing brand awareness. This a rare opportunity for someone with a mix of successful marketing strategy, solid management history, outstanding people skills and previous training/mentoring expertise to improve an existing brand. This is slated to be a 3-month project with the potential to extend longer-term.
- Leading, nurturing and mentoring an existing team at multiple experience levels
- Assist in acquisition of new member relationships
- Assist in management and assessment of current member partnerships
- Understand, analyze, digest and process existing data and decipher performance, identify gaps and partner with leadership to ensure successful results.
- Helps the organization retain, engage and enhance current subscriber experience
- At least 10 years of experience in a digital marketing setting
- Expertise and understanding of a membership/subscriber-based platform required
- Ability to clearly and convincingly articulate your strategies and recommendations to both partners and internal team members
- Complete commitment to customer satisfaction
- A collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Expert in various marketing technologies
- Strong leadership and management skills
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.