706 Guadalupe Street
Type of Position: Sales & Business Development
Job Number: 2278
The Role: Regional Sales Manager (Central US)
Location: Central Texas
HireBetter is recruiting on behalf of a high growth beverage consumer products goods company. This popular, local, and growing alcoholic drink brand is seeking a regional sales manager is the central US region.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for driving distribution and volume in concert with our client’ s wholesaler partners, area sales managers and regional sales representatives. In addition, they will lead our team as they engage consumers and build awareness for the brand in our home market of TX, as well as the states of CO and WI.
The Regional Sales Manager is required to spend 50% field time calling on distributors and retailers in his or her region to reach both short and long-term sales objectives through developed strategies for the market. This individual will manage the senior-most relationships with our distributor network and assist in the penetration of the top key accounts with support from the chain manager. This individual will manage area sales managers and regional sales representatives who will be responsible for driving behavior with distributor managers, reps and stores in their region. The ideal candidate will reside in our home Texas market.
- Represent our brand as if you are an owner, make decisions and drive results
- Plan, Act, Review, Adapt. Find a way to deliver results (All Legal of course)
- Call on (core) key accounts in the area to ensure distribution, ordering, programming, brand familiarity, staff trainings and proper visibility
- Develop and maintain sales contact with all distributor management personnel
- Maintain and expand existing distribution and volume sales
- Monitor and manage wholesaler inventories and solicit orders
- Ensure all sales efforts are in compliance with state laws
- Maintain accurate records regarding distributor profiles, retail and on-premise distribution, and competitive activity and pricing
- Manage all sales expenses and budgets for market/region
- Conduct market analysis to track brand’ s performance and inform sales / marketing decisions
- Manage new product development initiatives for brand
- Develop, implement, & evaluate brand building projects
- Develop and execute initiatives that strengthen bond with fan base
- Use data to determine best methods for moving the brand forward in national accounts
- Lead projects from inception to completion
- Communicate with key stakeholders
- Focus on national account retail management
- Bachelor’ s degree required
- 5-7 years of business/sales experience, beer industry preferred
- Passion for the industry and consumer behavior
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products and VIP iDig
- Proficiency with syndicated data and using data to create consumption topline
- Experience with pricing and programming
- Existing relationships with chain accounts in region
- Existing relationships with distributors in region
- Proficiency in inventory forecasting
- Experience managing a team of various abilities, excellent coaching skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Ability to analyze and think strategically
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.