| Direct Hire
Post Date: 07/06/2018
Job ID: 1965
Industry: Other Area(s)
The Role: Regional Sales Manager
Location: TN, SC, NC, GA or MS
HireBetter is recruiting on behalf of a private equity-backed SaaS company in the healthcare industry that provides software solutions to acute and post-acute care hospitals and long-term care facilities.
The regional sales manager is responsible for maintaining current accounts and gaining new accounts in his or her assigned region in order to achieve sales and/or profitability objectives. This involves managing relationships with current clients, prospecting and engaging new clients, developing proposals, and managing contracts. The regional sales manager is often required to travel to meet with clients.
- Achieve assigned sales targets
- Prospect and develop relationships with new clients within the defined region/market
- Develop proposals
- Deliver sales presentations
- Negotiate and prepare contracts
- Maintain professional relationships with clients
- Manage day-to-day sales planning and account management client activities
- Monitor client expectations and respond to client feedback or concerns
- Resolve client, sales, and delivery issues
- Manage account billing
- Participate in strategic development of assigned accounts
- Make recommendations for new products and processes
- Conduct market research
- Assist in marketing planning
- College diploma or bachelor’ s degree in a business-related discipline
- Five to seven years of experience in a healthcare sales-related field
- Proven success in account management
- Knowledge of business principles
- Experience in negotiating
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to multi-task, flexible and adaptable
- Willing and able to travel
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.