9530 Marketplace Road Suite 301
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 08/09/2018
Job ID: 2072
The Role: Professional Services Manager
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Our client is a nationally accredited and recognized background screening company that has been in business for over a decade. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Fort Myers, Florida, our client is leading provider of pre-hire intelligence including background screening, drug testing and onboarding solutions.
The Professional Services Manager reports to the Vice President of Client Success and will manage a team of implementation specialists across multiple locations to ensure new clients are transitioned from sales to Client Success and Operations in a clear and smooth manner. This is a hands-on role with the opportunity to use your experience to provide consultancy and project management for clients.
- Lead and manage a team, including those in remote locations to ensure efficiency, completion of projects, and customer satisfaction.
- Motivate individuals and the team to exceed objectives through regular coaching, incentives, etc.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in areas of process, efficiency and productivity.
- Configure accounts to meet client requests without errors.
- Document all client interactions in CRM, with the exception of minor or routine service requests, with particular attention to any issues that involve initial contractual, billing, user configuration, or pricing; by archiving emails and recording call notes.
- Monitor project schedules and flow. Identify issues that can delay timelines and bring these issues to the attention of key stake holders.
- Provide support in resolving issues to meet project goals and deliverables.
- Transitions Account to Account Management/Client Care/Operations.
- Ensure Implementation Survey is complete, evaluate survey and follow up as needed.
- Manage multiple client implementations simultaneously, and prioritize effectively to ensure on-time Go Lives that meet all of the client’ s specifications and obtain client sign-off.
- Work with Business Development to review any clients not on schedule and work through solutions to complete the onboarding process.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports, agendas, meeting minutes, analysis and presentations.
- Understand products ordered and special circumstances, ordering forecast, business goals and any customized service requirements.
- Lead post-sale onboarding meetings, develop agenda, set expectations, establish onboarding steps and dates, and confirm details on account learned in pre-sales discussion.
- Ensure the client understands the onboarding steps, timing, expectations and the value a proper onboarding will create for the lifetime relationship of the client.
- Manage client’ s expectations and control scope.
- Use tact and diplomacy to set proper timelines and expectations throughout the implementation process, including both verbal and written communication.
- Coordinate all training/demonstrations and communication for new client.
- Analyze business requirements and identify solutions.
- Minimum 2 years direct project management experience
- Minimum 1 year managing a professional services team
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal, written and presentation) with individuals across all levels of the organization
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
Critical Success Factors
- Experienced in delivering excellent customer service
- Experience working in a complex project environment with definitive objectives and deadlines
- Strong organizational skills, and project management ability
- Resilience and energy – the ability and passion to go above-and-beyond when we need – (embrace a start-up environment)
- Team player
- Best-in-class attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to demonstrate
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Ability to manage teams effectively across multiple locations
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.