3815 S Capital of Texas Hwy Suite 100
Type of Position: Marketing
Job Number: 2346
The Role: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Austin, TX
Our client is headquartered in Austin, Texas, offers an exciting, bold and fearless culture with a work hard, play hard mindset.
HireBetter has been retained to identify a Product Marketing Manager. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will craft the messaging and positioning for products and solutions. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be an expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel. You are one of the key players to enable sales. You' ll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
- Responsible for all product content across presentations, website, and collateral.
- Partner with the Product team to enable Sales– communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the tools and collateral that support the selling process of our products.
- Product launch – assist in planning and coordinating the marketing portion for the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Partner with Product Management to develop “ how to sell” training and sales enablement tools for sales team, reps, and dealers.
- Key stakeholder in crafting the immersive showroom experiences and in-person demonstrations.
- Interact regularly with customer and sales team and bring field intelligence back to corporate HQ to help drive strategy.
- Market intelligence – be the “ expert” on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be an “ expert” on your competition and how to beat them.
- Determine the right target marketing for your product portfolio based on analysis of the opportunity size and strategic fit.
- Three to five years of Product Marketing experience
- Experience in technology (the role will be responsible for translating advanced technology into benefits that are accessible to a layperson)
- Bachelor’ s in business or marketing. MBA a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong collaborator. Need to be able to drive alignment and consensus across multiple organizations on strategy and tactics.
- Willing to travel 25%
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Experience in lighting, building, or home automation is a plus, but not required.
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.