211 Galvin Road
Type of Position: Chief Executive Officer/President/Board
Job Number: 2243
Established in 1997, our client has been committed to providing supportive services to individuals with developmental disabilities. They believe that people with developmental disabilities are people first and that all individuals have the right to live, to be employed, to learn, to benefit from growth within their surroundings, and the right to interact within the community. Our client strongly believes in, and supports the family network. They encourage families and clients to be involved in every aspect of delivering services. They believe in the quality of excellence in all aspects of their residences, staff, management and training.
The President will be responsible for assuming overall leadership of a heart-centered company that strives to make a difference in the individuals they serve. This role is responsible for operations, financial performance, building strategic business relationships, sustained revenue growth, and developing and managing personnel. The President will work closely with the Board of Directors to lead the organization by demonstrating and fostering a culture of personal responsibility, initiative, and integrity.
- Effectively develop and execute operating plans in support of the company’ s strategic growth plans
- Integrate across all operating functional areas to develop maximum alignment and prioritization of effort within the company
- Work to build infrastructure with the company that integrates operational and financial reporting with decision-critical support capabilities
- Develop and manage a high-performing team that is growth oriented
- Provide thought leadership and mentoring to all of the functional leaders
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’ s customer base
- Integrate effectively with the Board and other stakeholders in order to understand objectives for the business, as well as to provide critical insights necessary for stakeholders to provide effective support
- Full accountability for delivering planned results
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 15+ years of leadership experience in a growing, innovative environment
- MRDD experience highly preferred (or healthcare services)
- Relevant experience in leadership for a growth-oriented company or a large division of a corporation
- Background working with a private-equity preferred
- Experience integrating acquisitions
- Experience in strategic planning and execution including formulating operating plan and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Expertise working with low wage-earning employees
- Multi-site or multi-location experience
- Comprehension of Medicaid regulations
- Metrics and data driven, keen ability to develop financial plans and successfully analyze and interpret financial data
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, and an ability to communicate successfully with all levels of employees
LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT COMPETENCIES
- Financial acumen and demonstrated responsibility for P&L of at least $10M
- Excellent financial and operational track record and an understanding of the priorities necessary for successful growth of a growing company
- Expert at deploying strategies and processes for operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Skilled, motivating, and inspirational leader that is willing to roll up their sleeves and pitch in and work side by side with the team
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Our client offers a competitive base salary, plus bonus, as well as a benefits package. Relocation assistance is also available.
As part of the standard hiring process, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
HireBetter is a national consulting firm, specializing in talent management for emerging market companies. We partner with companies to help them attract and acquire top talent, plan for the growth of their business, and retain and optimize the performance of existing key players.
HireBetter knows that filling the right roles with the right people is far from simple. We’ ve spent years developing a unique, partnership-based model for talent identification and assessment. We believe companies should be hiring the best person for them, not the first candidate who looks good on paper. We partner with our clients. We encourage them to utilize their own networks and internal referrals as well as our tried-and-true sourcing models. We start with a strategic consultation, deliver a customized list of candidates, and provide the project management expertise our clients need to efficiently work through the process until they know as well as we do that they are making a great hiring decision.
To learn more about HireBetter, please visit us online at www.HireBetter.com.