603 West Wheeling Street
Type of Position: Administrative
Job Number: 2367
The Role: Personal Assistant
Location: Lancaster, OH
HireBetter’ s client is a unique executive that started a thriving business in Lancaster that has grown into a multi-family construction business in both subsidized and conventional markets. Our client has branched out into multiple successful ventures with varying business interests across the globe.
This is an opportunity to provide personal and professional support to a tenured executive in the Lancaster, OH area. This is a role where the personal assistant will work closely with the executive to carry our day to day activities, handle financial records and event management.
- Act s first point of contact for all calls and correspondence
- Provide assistance in obtaining family/household needs, particularly when family is travelling
- Schedule and manage all calendar activities for professional and personal activities
- Coordinate all business and personal travel arrangements
- Track and record personal and professional expenses
- Complie reports, presentations and correspondence
- Collate and file expenses, work with accounting on reconciling credit card statements
- Ensure contrators are managed while engaged as well as paid in a timely manner
- Manage and plan events such as parties, weddings or meetings
- Other projects and assistance as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle deadlines and manage competing priorities with the utmost of composure
- Proactive and accountable in nature
- Prior experience in a similar role with senior level executive is preferred
- Professional presence and discretion are required
- Adept with technology, able to help with computers and smart phones etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Reliable transportation and flexible schedule
- Superb time management skills
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.