2100 Kramer Ln #600
Type of Position: Marketing
Job Number: 2323
The Role: Marketing Specialist
The Location: Austin, Texas
HireBetter is a national recruiting firm that works directly with leaders of high-growth companies to build their next-level teams. We are retained search and talent consultants who help our clients see more growth faster with proactive strategies for long-term and short-term pressures. As the #1 executive search firm in Austin (Austin Business Journal, 2018) and national growth plans underway, we’ re revolutionizing the recruiting industry by changing the way CEOs and executives of dynamic companies go about identifying, vetting, and recruiting A-Players.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to support HireBetter’ s brand, services, and growth goals. As an individual contributor, this role will own the marketing function and promote our brand in the marketplace by defining and executing on a marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience:
- Participating in the development and implementation of a marketing plan with established objectives and timelines
- Using a database to improve relationship marketing
- Organizing and managing client/candidate lists and email campaigns
- Creating and updating website content
- Maintaining the HireBetter brand and voice across a variety of social media channels
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working with creative department personnel or consultants
- Impeccable written communication skills, including the ability to resolve grammar flubs, syntax errors, misspellings, and style/consistency issues
- Familiarity with social media marketing, content management, web analytics, and search engine optimization, including the use of HubSpot or similar tools
- Bachelor’ s degree in marketing or related field preferred; equivalent combination of education, training and experience may substitute for education requirements
HireBetter offers a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan.
Interested candidates should submit their resume through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.