2600 Via Fortuna Bldg 1, Suite 260
Type of Position: Marketing
Job Number: 2349
The Role: Marketing Manager
Location: Austin, TX
Our client is a privately-owned company with a proven track record in sponsoring and supporting a series of successful real estate investment funds and private REITs.
As the Marketing Manager, you will use your broad marketing and communications skill set, passion for content creation and demand generation for the development of our company marketing platform supporting acquisitions, investor relations, portfolio operations and finance. You will interact with all executives within the company and report directly to the head of Investor Relations with a dotted line to the head of Acquisitions.
The ideal candidate is creative, organized, and capable of driving a results-based, multifaceted marketing campaign. The individual selected will excel at collaboration and time management. Candidates should have a degree in marketing and experience in SEO/SEM, Email marketing, and Brand management with a strong design aesthetic.
Digital/Print marketing campaign creation and management
- SEO/SEM campaign management
- Research, design and organize digital marketing initiatives for consideration
- Acquisitions team email campaign creation and management
- Acquisitions geographically targeted mail campaign creation and management
- Lead design development for all collateral distributed (print/email/web)
- Own content and design of company website
- Create cohesive branding through the organization with regards to marketing collateral (PowerPoint, Word, Investor Statements, etc.) as needed
- Own content and design of brand on external media sites (LinkedIn, Wikipedia, etc.)
- Enhance company visibility to the market through close collaboration with key Acquisitions and Investor Relations personnel
- Lead Press Release development and dissemination for closed acquisitions/dispositions
- Contribute to Investor Relations marketing materials creation for dissemination to Investors
- Develop Asset Management/Debt marketing materials creation for dissemination to tenants and financial partners
- Research key industry, market, and economic statistics and trends impacting respective acquisitions marketing strategies.
- Develop a strong working relationship with department heads to stay current on the overall execution of the company’ s investment strategy
- Contribute to the design and completion of one-off marketing projects
- Bachelor’ s degree in marketing/communications or a related field, with commercial real estate experience preferred
- 5+ years full-time, post-undergraduate work experience
- Ability to work collaboratively and act as the “ quarterback” of all company-wide marketing materials and initiatives
- Proficiency in Adobe design suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) and Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel products
- Digital marketing experience
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.