706 Guadalupe Street
Type of Position: Marketing
Job Number: 2183
The Role: Marketing Manager
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter is recruiting on behalf of a high growth consumer packaged goods company in the beverage space.
This popular, local, and growing alcoholic drink brand is seeking a data-driven marketing manager who is ready to leverage their experience to drive company growth and retention. This person must be highly motivated, high-energy and have an eye for digital trends with a clear opinion of brand tone to engage and entertain the audience. This role will report to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Manage various agencies with the company' s ideal customer journey top of mind in order to drive effective results backed by data
- Coordinate and/or represent brand at trade shows, in-store demonstrations, or other promotional or sponsored events; take photographs, answer consumer questions at events
- Bring a strong knowledge of the social media landscape and platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, and YouTube
- Passionate about developing and executing creative, social-first content while ensuring appropriate brand voice is maintained and consistent
- Participate in the development of sales-related goals and help develop and implement marketing programs or sales promotions that are aligned with those goals
- Track the performance of marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Bachelor’ s degree required
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing, social media or agency management
- Project management experience required
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects while meeting and beating real deadlines
- Analytical experience, problem solving and communicating solutions for marketing challenges
- Demonstrated digital prowess disrupting the norm and engaging consumers throughout all social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, and YouTube
- Beverage, food or consumer packaged goods preferred
- Demonstrated strategic and tactical experience
- Strong negotiation skills desired
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Experience developing innovative ideas and implementing strategic visions
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team just as successfully as alone
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.