2001 W Hwy 290 #107
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 02/12/2018
Job ID: 1715
Industry: Other Area(s)
The Role: Marketing & PR Manager
Location: Dripping Springs, TX
Our client is seeking an innovative, marketing disruptor to drive a fully integrated marketing platform for one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in the country! Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, the Marketing & PR Manager will grow the subscriber base; manage and improve organic search; drive all creative for advertising, marketing, and sales collateral; build out a PR strategy; blog; and promote offers to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the brand of one of the most exciting hospitality companies in the industry!
- Collaborate with the Director of Sales and Marketing to monitor SEO, website updates, social media strategy and overall digital strategy
- Drive creation of various types of articles on a wide range of topics for company blog, collaborating with internal resources as necessary. Utilize blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow company’ s subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’ s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Convince others that creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Build out a PR Strategy to enhance exposure to the company’ s brand, create newsworthy press releases, and submit company and key employees for all industry awards.
- Manage all media relationships and ensure that all media buys are consistent with company brand
- Drive all creative for advertising, marketing and sales collateral, and branded promotional products to elevate the brand at all times
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Work with agency to report on SEO, Website engagement, web stats
- Other projects as assigned
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative yet analytical and process-driven individual able to use data to drive decision making
- Able to think scale and put processes in place that drive efficiencies
- Experience and/or knowledge of influencer marketing and storytelling marketing
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines to maximize SEO for the company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.