2001 W Hwy 290 #107
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 02/12/2018
Job ID: 1715
Industry: Other Area(s)
The Role: Director of Public Relations and Brand
Location: Dripping Springs, TX
Our client is seeking an innovative, marketing disruptor to drive a fully integrated marketing platform for one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in the country! The right person will be a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce rich campaigns and downloadable content and blog regularly to expand our company’ s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. This is a great opportunity to help shape the brand of one of the most exciting hospitality companies in the industry!
- Reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing
- Implement and maintain a strategic digital strategy to include PPC, Ad Words, Facebook micro targeting and remarketing
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’ s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Build out a PR Strategy to enhance exposure to our brand, create newsworthy press releases, and submit the company and key employees for all industry awards.
- Manage all media relationships and ensures that all media buys are consistent with the brand
- Drive all creative for advertising, marketing and sales collateral, and branded promotional products to elevate the company’ s brand at all times
- Work closely with the Director of Sales and Marketing to monitor SEO, website updates, social media strategy and overall digital strategy
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Work with agency to report on SEO, Website engagement, web stats
- Other projects as assigned
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- A dual-minded approach: You’ re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop, and InDesign, Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat)
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines to maximize our SEO for the company.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience and/or knowledge of influencer marketing and storytelling marketing.
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.