2801 S. I-35, Suite 170
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 06/25/2018
Job ID: 1964
Industry: Other Area(s)
The Role: Fraud and Financial Transactions Manager
Location: Austin, TX
We are currently searching for a Fraud and Financial Transactions Manager for one of our Austin based clients. The Fraud and Financial Transactions Manager will be responsible for several functions within the organization.
The Fraud and Financial Transactions Manager reports directly to the CEO and will be responsible for identifying potentially high-risk transactions, analyzing order data to identify emerging fraud trends and developing strategies to mitigate these trends. The Fraud and Financial Transactions Manager will map, and design process flows to improve inefficiencies.
- Manage transactions, returns, store credits, exchanges and refunds.
- Be the point person for all Better Business Bureau activities.
- Resolve credit card charge backs.
- Manage the fraud function: detection and conduct all investigations.
- Ensure credits for lost packages are refunded.
- Working to improve parcel shipping processes.
- Oversee all merchant relationships.
- Manage a small team to run efficiently and effectively.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, expert level in Excel
- Ability to demonstrate collaborative leadership skills with people
- Attentive to detail, ability to convey information factually
- Ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
- College degree required – preferably accounting related
- 5+ years of experience working in a fraud team in a financial institution or ecommerce
- Experience working interdepartmentally with accounting and finance
- Experienced analyzing large sets of transaction data to identify patterns and trends.