12303 Technology Blvd. Suite #950
Post Date: 07/03/2018
Job ID: 1980
Industry: Accounting, Finance
The Role: Interim Treasury Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
Our client, a global designer and manufacturer of home products, has retained HireBetter in their search for an Interim Treasury Analyst.
This is a unique long-term interim opportunity to be part of a growing organization. The Interim Treasury Analyst will play a key role in the growing treasury function which is responsible for banking administration in additional to cash forecasting and consolidating key reporting deliverables. The primary responsibilities for the Interim Treasury Analyst will be coordinating bank account and cash management for entities as well as funds transfers and intercompany settlements. A successful candidate will have experience in the treasury function and be comfortable managing the process and working with the banks.
- Ensure all accounts are funded and forecasted accurately and timely through daily monitoring.
- Prepare month-end, quarterly reports for third-party compliance.
- Closely monitoring liquidity and manage relationship between banks and business.
- Consistently update management regarding cash cycles, wires and special projects.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts and report monthly cash management metrics while analyzing for trends.
- Assist accounting in resolving reconciling items and research requests.
- Review and audit transactions to include cash, wires, ACH, and credit card.
- Assist with reconciliations and month-end close activities as needed.
- Internal & external coordination with key business partners.
- Assist with the Intercompany process by inputting all wires, ensuring timely & accurate settlement and coordinating accounting journal for transaction.
- Respond to audit inquiries in a timely manner.
- Bank account correspondence, management, and administration.
- Other duties or special projects as assigned
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 3 years work experience in a Treasury or Treasury-related environment.
- Diligent follow up skills and the ability to see projects to completion.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and advanced Excel user.
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced knowledge of banking processes, regulations and laws.
- Mastery of online banking products for wires, transaction reporting, exporting data, report creation, stop payments, etc.
- Self-driven. Ability to prioritize tasks and develop an action plan.
- Experience with Treasury and business banking platforms/systems
- Ability to build effective and cooperative internal and cross-functional business partnerships.
- Ability deal with ambiguity and to work effectively under tight deadlines and shifting priorities in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, with an investigative, methodical and tenacious mind set – ability to understand, articulate, and drive toward the end objective.
- Understanding of accounting standards and their application to Treasury functions.
- High ethical standards.