2900 Esperanza Crossing 3rd floor
Post Date: 02/05/2018
Job ID: 1704
Industry: Accounting, Finance
The Role: Interim Senior Accountant
Location: Austin, TX
We are currently searching for an Interim Senior Accountant to work on a special project at one of our global public clients. The Interim Senior Accountant will perform detailed reconciliations between ledgers including researching differences. The ideal candidate will have worked in a large company, have audit experience and possess the ability to work independently.
- Reconciliation of multiple entities from general ledger to financial statements to tax return.
- Research and resolve discrepancies.
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP allowing for analysis and understanding of accounting transactions.
- Analyze financial data and prepare account reconciliations by navigating and extracting data from separate financial and operating systems to investigate and resolve outstanding items.
- Professional knowledge of accounting theories, practices, methods and techniques.
- Assist accounting department with ad hoc projects as needed.
- A Bachelor’ s degree in accounting or finance, CPA preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 3 years of accounting experience, public accounting a plus.
- Experience with performing reconciliations, month-end close processes a must.
- Experience in a large public company preferred.
- Solid communication skills, detail-oriented and team player.
- Resourcefulness with a “ can-do” results-oriented attitude to challenges and problem solving
- Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Experience with revenue recognition and complex accounting issues.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, patient and versatile.
Interested candidates should send their resume, including salary history to our recruiting team at http://jobs.hirebetter.com/. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.