12301 Research Blvd
Type of Position: Accounting & Finance
Job Number: 2347
Interim Senior Accountant - Inter-company
We are currently searching for a Senior Accountant for a growing Austin SaaS firm for an immediate need. This will begin as a contract position with possibility of permanent conversion. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for all aspects of intercompany transactions/reconciliations and will be integral in monthly close. The ideal candidate will have worked in an international company environment and strong familiarity with foreign currency transactions is highly preferred. The Senior Accountant must be very detail-oriented and confident in their abilities.
- Assist with month-end close and year-end reporting as well as the annual audit.
- Responsible for account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Analyze, reconcile, troubleshoot and resolve exceptions and other discrepancies from multiple sources before transactions are posted to the general ledger.
- Communicate with a company team members and customers related to accounting matters.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and how to apply the standards.
- Special projects surrounding foreign currency transactions and subsequent reporting
- A Bachelor’ s degree in accounting.
- A minimum of 4 years of hands on accounting experience.
- NetSuite software proficiency preferred
- Previous experience working in a larger company setting working with multiple teams.
- Ability to analyze financials and create management reports.
- Intermediate Excel knowledge.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication, and effective interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Proven track record of handling multiple accounting responsibilities that are performed under tight deadlines.