1722 Routh Street
Type of Position: Operations, Technology
Job Number: 2438
Interim Salesforce Administrator
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
HireBetter is assisting one of our Downtown Dallas clients in the search for a qualified Salesforce Administrator for a 6-month project. This individual will lead the ongoing development of a growing financial service firm' s salesforce.com deployment.
The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption within the platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes. This individual will also be responsible for the execution of day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the platform.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment within a growing organization
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- 3+ years experience in a specific SFDC administrator function
- Salesforce administrator certification required
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization